This was the only link I had saved I was able to dig up on the infamous FEMA Council of Governor’s but the members of the counsel are dated as of 2011. Since word of FEMA camps and the terror that comes with them has spread, I can't seem to locate any current information on the group. The closest I can offer is a copy of the actual Executive Order authorizing the counsel.
Aside from the fact the U.S. government has close to 800 installations to lock up American citizens and where the provision for THAT might be in the Constitution… I wonder where this mysterious group derives its power from?
Carolina Journal wrote a great story recently about the various Council of Governments that were legislated into existence by the NCGA many years ago. These “councils” represent an additional layer of beurocracy between NC citizen’s and their liberty, and are unelected boards who are heavily involved in pushing the UN’s Sustainable Development agenda. They focus on the areas of Land Use Planning, Water Jurisdiction, as well as Energy and Transportation within NC communities. Here is a link to the Carolina Journal article in case you missed it.
As if Council of Governments are not bad enough, President Obama signed an executive order on January 11th 2010 that created the Council of Governors, click here to read the order.
The Council of Governor’s consists of 10 governors, and 8 federal appointees. The 10 Governor’s represent the respective 10 FEMA regions within the country.
Council Members As of 2010-2011
- Executive Director ?
- Co-Chair James Douglas Vermont Republican FEMA Region I
- Co-Chair Chris Gregoire Washington Democrat FEMA Region X
- Member Luis Fortuño Puerto Rico NPP/Republican FEMA Region II
- Member Robert McDonnell Virginia Republican FEMA Region III
- Member Martin O’Malley Maryland Democrat FEMA Region III
- Member Beverly Perdue North Carolina Democrat FEMA Region IV
- Member Brad Henry Oklahoma Democrat FEMA Region VI
- Member Jay Nixon Missouri Democrat FEMA Region VII
- Member Michael Rounds South Dakota Republican FEMA Region VIII
- Member Janice Brewer Arizona Republican FEMA Region IX
- Secretary of Defense, Robert M. Gates Federal
- Secretary of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano Federal
- Asst to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism, John O. Brennan Federal
- Asst to the President for Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Engagement, Valerie Jarrett Federal
- Asst Secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense and Americas’ Security Affairs, Paul N. Stockton Federal
- USNORTHCOM Commander, Admiral James A. Winnefeld, Jr. Federal
- Commandant US Coast Guard, Admiral Robert J. Papp, Jr. Federal
- Chief National Guard Bureau, Craig R. McKinley Federal
Click here for a link to WikiPedia
Notice two names on the list:
- Secretary of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano
- Assistant to the President for Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Engagement, Valerie Jarrett
Napolitano is the same person whom:
“sent a nine-page warning memo to law-enforcement offices across the country titled “Right-wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment.” Washington Post
In this memo if you are a member of an active conservative group that opposes abortion, favors strict immigration enforcement, lobbies to protect Second Amendment rights, protests big government, advocates federalism or represents veterans, according to Homeland Security, you should be considered a threat.
Jarrett is best friend and close advisor to the President has ties to radical groups like SDS, (Terrorist) Bill Ayers, and also helped recruit Communist Van Jones into the White House for a brief stay as Green Jobs Czar, brief thanks to Glenn Beck.
Ms. Jarrett was also stated (after being) ”asked if she had evolved since ’68, she said while she, like Ayers, regrets “nothing,” she “would probably reject violence as a useful form of revolution.”
I feel safer already!
The following is an explanation from the White House website about the reasoning behind the creation of this Executive Order:
“The President today signed an Executive Order (attached) establishing a Council of Governors to strengthen further the partnership between the Federal Government and State Governments to protect our Nation against all types of hazards. When appointed, the Council will be reviewing such matters as involving the National Guard of the various States; homeland defense; civil support; synchronization and integration of State and Federal military activities in the United States; and other matters of mutual interest pertaining to National Guard, homeland defense, and civil support activities.”
Now my question to my readers is this…do you realize how unbelievably dangerous it is for Federal and State military to be “synchronized and integrated”? That is one giant step closer to Nazi Germany.
So now let’s take an inventory of what we have thus far:
Federal Emergency Management Agency FEMA (a Department of Home Land Security)
Council of Governor’s : 10 Governor’s who oversee the 10 FEMA Regions, created without the consent of Congress, and seeks to “synchronize and integrate” the state military into the Federal military.
Looks like the only thing FEMA still needs are places to “house” citizens in an ”emergency”. Don’t worry the US Congress already have bills “in committee” to take care of that. They are titles HR 645 National Emergency Centers Establishment Act, and S 3476 of the same title. Click here to for link to GovTrack to see the full text of each bill.
Now let me be clear, the bills I am referring to have “died in committee”. That simply means because they were not passed in the same term of Congress they were introduced in, they “died in committee”. However the fact that this proposed legislation existed AT ALL, in both the Senate and the House of the 111th Congress of 2009-2010, coupled with all the above information makes me very uneasy!
These same ideas could easily be re-introduced as new bills at any time, or worse, thrown into a 1000 page appropriations bill without anyone even knowing about it.’
Gov Track’s summary of the bill states:
“National Emergency Centers Establishment Act – Directs the Secretary ofHomeland Security (DHS) to establish at least six national emergency centers on military installations to use existing infrastructure to provide: (1) temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster; and (2) centralized locations for the training of first responders and the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts. Lists minimum requirements for sites for such centers, including that they be capable of: (1) meeting for an extended period the housing, health, transportation, education, public works, humanitarian, and other transition needs of a large number of individuals affected; (2) being scaled up or down to accommodate major disaster preparedness and response drills, operations, and procedures; (3) housing existing permanent structures necessary to meet training and first responders coordination requirements during non-disaster periods; and (4) hosting the infrastructure necessary to rapidly adjust to temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance needs. Sets forth center location requirements, including requiring the Secretary to designate closed military installations as sites whenever possible and to designate portions of existing military installations as centers otherwise.”
It is one thing for FEMA to come into a devastated area to provide help and relief, but it is something else altogether to re-locate people for “extended” periods of time.
I will leave you with the words of Rep. Elbridge, stated on the floor of the House in 1789:
“What, Sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty…. Whenever Governments mean to invade the rights and liberties of the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order to raise an army upon their ruins.”
Wise words if I have ever heard them!
THE VOICE OF REASON
GOOGLE PLUS: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+LastGreatStand
TEA PARTY COMMUNITY: https://www.teapartycommunity.com/profile-151600/
PATRIOT ACTION: http://patriotaction.net/members/TheVoiceofReason
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/LastGreatStand/
FOR MORE ON FEMA CAMPS:
- SUPREME COURT GREEN LIGHTS DETENTION OF AMERICANS
- HOW TO AVOID BEING SENT TO A FEMA CAMP
- Is Rand Paul Trying to Warn Us of the Coming Internment Camps?
- 2014: Obama FUNDS FEMA Detainment Camps For Anti-Government Activists
- FEMA Building Pricey Domes… ‘For Your Safety’
- Obama Quietly Orders One BILLION Dollars of Disposable FEMA Coffins
- LOCATIONS OF THE FUSION CENTERS!
- NBC News Crew Threatened With Arrest For Filming A FEMA Camp?
- Utah FEMA Camps Secretly Exterminate Homeless
- FEMA’s Requirements for Unaccompanied Minor Shelters
- DHS Prepares For Civil War and Says They Will Kill Patriots?!
- Will You Survive Being Sent To A FEMA Camp?
- FEMA Camps are No Longer a Conspiracy Theory – GOT IT?
- These Men Are Training To Put You and Your Family In a FEMA Camp
- FEMA Camps on Steroids! The New FUSION CENTERS
- WW III Defeat & FEMA CAMPS PLANNED UNDER JARRETT & OBAMA
- PHOTOS: FEMA Camps for Anti-Government Americans EXPOSED
- FEMA Demands Deployable Homes As “Permanent Housing”
- FEMA Camps on Steroids! – Government’s ‘Fusion Centers’
- FEMA Seeks Contractors For Biohazard Disposal – 24-48 Hours Notice
- FEMA Region 3 ACTIVATED!!! – Civil Unrest in West Virginia
- Plans Revealed For FEMA Camps in Puerto Rico
- FEMA Camps Have Begun: Homeless First!
- Military Police Leak FEMA Gun Confiscation Plan…
- 100-Plus UN-Marked MRAPS Deploy To FEMA Camps For Civil Unrest!
- FEMA Preparing Military Police For Gun Confiscation
- Have You Heard of the FEMA Council of Governors?
- Another Blatantly Obvious FEMA Camp Pops Up In Texas!
- FEMA Camps: Locations and Corresponding Executive Orders!
- What are FEMA Camps and Why Should I Be Worried?
- VIDEO: Obama HIMSELF talking about FEMA camps