“Let me be clear….” Any time you see Obama pictured with ANYTHING that says FEMA. As Yoda once said, “Be afraid, be very, very afraid.” If you’re not familiar with the terror FEMA already has planned, check out some of these links:
- FEMA Camps Have Begun: Homeless First!
- Military Police Leak FEMA Gun Confiscation Plan…
- 100-Plus UN-Marked MRAPS Deploy To FEMA Camps For Civil Unrest!
- FEMA Preparing Military Police For Gun Confiscation
- Have You Heard of the FEMA Council of Governors?
- Another Blatantly Obvious FEMA Camp Pops Up In Texas!
- FEMA Camps: Locations and Corresponding Executive Orders!
- What are FEMA Camps and Why Should I Be Worried?
- VIDEO: Obama HIMSELF talking about FEMA camps
FEMA has asked potential vendors to answer a series of questions, as part of a Request for Information (RFI) it issued on December 19, which provide a pretty good idea of what kinds of camps FEMA has in mind.
Based on the queries it poses, FEMA apparently wants any future contractors to be able to transport equipment, set up, and make the camps operational within 72 hours of being notified. FEMA wants all camps staffed on a 24/7 basis.
“Does the contractor have the ability to clear an unimproved area, grade the area to prevent pooling of water but maintain level areas to construct the camp?” asks the agency.
FEMA appears to want its camps to have a medical service with a dedicated area and on-site nurses. In addition, FEMA wants a continually staffed kitchen, eating area for at least 60 percent of the occupants at one time, including a “dietary plan comparable to the military’s 14 day menu.”
The vendor must also be able to supply power, fuel, food, water, ablution, solid and black and grey water removal, as well as maintenance, the RFI explains.
Also, the camps should have “multiple buildings that can be connected by covered walk-ways,” laundry services, and workstations for 25 percent of the camp occupants, with access to the Internet.
Vendors with the capability to establish and operate such responder base camps in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands have until February 3, 2014 to describe those capabilities to FEMA.
ALSO NOTICE THE SHARE BUTTONS AT THE BOTTOM AND TWEET BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE ARTICLE TO GET THIS OUT TO OTHER AMERICANS.
THE 2014 MIDTERM ELECTIONS ARE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!!!