Alabama Case On Obama Eligibility Nears State Supreme Court Decisionby reasonvoice
And yet another development in the ongoing Obama Citizenship case. I got a message on the blog from a guy today calling me an idiot “birther.” I didn’t know people still used that word, especially when the team set out to use FBI forensics to prove Obama’s birth certificate was REAL came back with very different findings. They hoped to shut up the then called “birthers” once and for all, but the analysis revealed the fake was so bad, a box of Crayola 64 probably would have done a better job. But I digress.
I covered this issue when it began back on Aril in a post titled: Alabama Democratic Party Submits ANOTHER Different Version of Obama Birth Certificate!!!!
For additional research pertaining to this issues see:
- Oh Oh… Over 100 Pages of Documentation Found – Of Obama’s Kenyan Birth.
- Congressman Marchant (R-TX) Says Investigations of Obama Are Underway in House, Senate & FBI
- Aug 7, 2013: Official: Whistleblower: Obama WAS WAS WAS an Indonesian Citizen & Given Financial Aid As Foreign Student At Occidental College
- Hawaii Elections Official Signed Sworn Affidavit That Obama Long Form Birth Certificate Doesn’t Exist
- Former Marine – While Stationed in Hawaii (1989): Obama TOLD ME He Was Born in Kenya
- Advantages and Disadvantages to Hearing the Obama Citizenship Case
When you are done reading that post, feel free to see some of the good articles on the topic below:
Thankfully, Sheriff Arpaio looks to be putting the finishing touches on hopefully getting this clown exposed for the fraud he is.
- IT’S OVER! Arpaio Investigation Team Finds Obama Birth Certificate a 100% FRAUD! DEFINITIVE PLAN UNDERWAY to BRING TO A FULL HEARING! Here’s the FULL Interview With Lead Investigator Mike Zullo on Freedom Friday with Carl Gallups
The Alabama Supreme Court is about to render a huge decision that may impact the entire country. The issue at hand is whether or not Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barry Soetoro was eligible to be on the ballot in Alabama in the 2012 election.
The question does not arise by virtue of uncertainty about his birthplace, but rather, through another of the many questionable issues regarding the phantom past of the president, his Indonesian citizenship.
The case is being brought by republicans, Hugh McInnish, Virgil Goode and L. Dean Johnson. At issue is whether or not former Alabama Secretary of State, Beth Chapman properly verified his eligibility to serve.
A prominent Fraud Attorney, W.L. Albert Moore, Jr. filed an Amicus Curiae brief seeking a determination as to whether Barack Hussein Obama lost his U.S. citizenship in 1980 when he failed to register with the Selective Service, as the law requires. Also at issue, is whether the president repatriated after he was adopted by Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian citizen and relocated to Indonesia. The policy of Indonesia at the time was that no non-citizen could attend school and they did not offer dual citizenship. Attendance records indicate Soetoro was identified as an Indonesian citizen while attending a madrasah school.
Friday morning, before 11:30 a.m. CST is when we can expect a decision to come down. Things could get real interesting after lunch.
Please scroll to the bottom of this page for more posts from Rick Wells, or to “Like” him on Facebook.